American Airlines Careers Flight Attendant Jobs: Are you seeking for a job? Do want to shine your career through American Airlines? If Yes, then post may help you to find out the perfect choice according to your abilities to make American Airlines as a Career.
Whether you want to make your career as Flight Attendant or Job at the Airport, you will get all the information here related to American Airlines Careers login, Center Careers, Credit Union Careers. American Airlines Careers is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, adjacent to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The headquarters is located in two office buildings in the CentrePort office complex and these buildings together have about 1,400,000 square feet (130,000 m2) of space.
Talking about the American Airlines Careers and Jobs options, there are different types of departments which include Jobs at the Airport, Professional, Technical Operations & Maintenance, Customer Service, Pilots, Flight Attendants, Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, College & many more! You can choose one of the departments and Apply for the Job, by checking the openings available.
When we talk about ‘Creating a workplace for all’, AA shows excellence here! They said “From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity is a way of life at American Airlines. Every day, our team members work to make America a place where people of all generations, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, religious affiliations, and backgrounds feel welcome and valued.” These lines become true when we talk about the opportunities to work with American Airlines “When a wide variety of talents, viewpoints, and ideas come together, nothing can stop us from changing the world.”
There are around 587 job categories available at the official Jobs portal of American Airlines and you can apply right now. These are really true lines by AA’s Chairman & CEO Doug Parker “We welcome people to our company who want to be part of restoring American to the greatest airlines in the world.”
Culture of American Airlines Careers
- “Interested in joining the new American? Our premier global team, more than 100,000 people strong, is working hard every day to restore our airline as the greatest in the world.
- We owe our employees the best company culture in the business – one that’s built on respect. Respect for the product we’re providing our customers, respect for our company heritage, and for our collective future. And most importantly, respect for each other.”
“Best place to work”
In 2016 the American Association of People with Disabilities and the US Business Leadership Network® named American one of the best places to work and awarded our team a perfect score on the Disability Equality Index for our leadership in the community and diverse employment practices.
- Must Check: American Airlines Baggage Fees, Tracker, Policy, Checked Baggage, Rules, Weight, Claim, Allowance
History of American Airlines Careers
- On April 15, 1926, Charles Lindbergh flew the first American Airlines flight – carrying U.S. mail from St. Louis, Missouri, to Chicago, Illinois.
- After 8 years of mail routes, the airline began to form into what it is today.
- American founder C.R. Smith worked with Donald Douglas to create the DC-3; a plane that changed the entire airline industry, switching revenue sources from mail to passengers.
- On October 17, 2015, American and US Airways began operating as one airline with a Single Passenger Service System.
- On June 10, 1939, American begins trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
- On May 1, 1981, American introduces AAdvantage®, the first airline loyalty program.
Join Our Talent Community
OUR PEOPLE: “The American Airlines workforce represents a diverse world. A world that puts employees first and encourages sharing different backgrounds, cultures, and experiences that enrich our work culture, decision-making, and business strategy.”
DIVERSITY AT AMERICAN: “From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity is a way of life at American Airlines.”
Why join the Talent Community of American Airlines? There are basically 4 major reasons to join this (Sign Up & Login Link) https://talent.aa.com/ community. It’s also called a talent runway
- Discover relevant job opportunities
- Receive alerts based on your interests
- Learn about our company culture
- Find out first about upcoming events
You’ll the first to get information about happenings like real-time updates. You will definitely want to know about our Volunteers and Team Members.
“Our team members do great work in their communities through volunteering, charitable giving, and community outreach. Last year, employees donated more than 125,000 volunteer hours and Americans donated more than 20 million miles to local charities.”
Now, the major point is How to make a career at American Airlines? We will discuss it in our further article below-
American Airlines Careers Flight Attendant Jobs and Featured Jobs
If you are looking for a perfect career option as an American Airlines, then below we’re providing some of the Best featured Jobs here along with links, where you can all find them. You can search for jobs here by location (all cities of USA/UK/Worldwide) or you can also see what’s happening around the American Airlines careers zone. Below, all the vacancies are eligible for American Airlines Center Careers too, which is in Dallas, Texas.
What American Airlines say about American Airlines Careers Featured Jobs?
“We’re working to make American Airlines the greatest airline in the world. Together, our more than 100,000 global team members are leading the change as our industry continues to evolve. Our employees at the airports and on our planes, are the face of American Airlines to our customers. They are at the heart of our business and our product delivery. We’re looking for engaged and motivated people to join our team and become part of something great. Flying is more than what we do… it’s who we are.”
1. Jobs at the Airport
Looking for Jobs at the Airport, you’ll these different types of jobs:
- Fleet Service Clerks/Agents
- Customer Service Jobs
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT)
- General Manager
- Material Logistics Specialist/Stock Clerk
- Plant Maintenance Mechanics
Find Professional Jobs at American Airlines in these different categories:
- Public Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Sales & Marketing
- Information Technology
3. Technical Operations & Maintenance
It’s one of the most important recruiting options. As you all know, everything is related to technical operations & maintenance while running an airline. So, Mechanics play a vital role here and categorized like as:
- A&P Mechanic
- GSE Mechanic
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT)
- Material Logistics Specialist/Stock Clerk
- Plant Maintenance Mechanics
4. Customer Service
Our customer service teams are a key voice in our company. As we work to restore American Airlines to the greatest airline in the world, it’s your voice, ability to problem solve, develop relationships, and take care of our customers that make the difference. Our customer experience is a reflection of your experience as an employee. We’re committed to making your experience great so you can do the same for our customers. Customer Service Jobs are categorized like as:
- Customer/Passenger Assistance Representative
- Customer/Passenger Service Agent
- Customer Service Manager
- Reservations Agent
American Airlines Careers is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets.
Safe, professional, skilled – when you think of an American Airlines pilot, those are the qualities that immediately come to mind. At American, we understand that being a pilot is about more than just the technical aspect of flying an airplane … it’s also about the joy of flying and the thrill of adventure.
But it’s more than just flying skills. Our pilots are not only leaders on the aircraft – they are also leaders in our operation. That requires a special type of person, someone who can anticipate a need, develop a plan and draw all the necessary players together to make it happen.
Whether you’re ready to be hired now or just figuring out where you want to land, look to American because flying is more than what we do … it’s who we are.
Find at: https://aa.pilotcredentials.com/
6. American Airlines Careers Flight Attendant
Our American Airlines Career Flight Attendants are the face of American Airlines Careers and are service professionals of the highest caliber, with a desire, drive, and passion to provide outstanding service. Find categories in www american airlines careers–
- Trainee Flight Attendant
- Trainee Flight Attendant English and (Different Language) Bilingual
7. Information Technology
Thinking to take a job in the Department of Information Technology (IT), then you may read that. When you think of airlines, technology may not be the first thing that comes to mind – but whether powering our planes, airports or internal systems, our IT/Engineering experts are pushing the limits of innovation. What does it feel like to develop technology that flies? This is your chance to find out. IT jobs are categorized as:
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence
- Systems Analyst
- Project Manager
8. Finance & Accounting
Finance & Accounting is one of the important sectors in this virtual world right now. And, With a more competitive footprint and stronger financial foundation, American is an exciting place for new career opportunities and a path for growth in the Finance & Accounting department. Our Finance & Accounting Divisions make sure our money matters and continue to help us drive value for our shareholders and customers. Jobs are categorized here as:
- Revenue Management
- Revenue Accounting
- Business Analyst
9. Sales & Marketing
If you have something which can increase your brand awareness and take it to the milestones, then sales & marketing in the field, which are waiting for you at American Airlines.
What do American Airlines say about Sales & Marketing?
Do you have what it takes to drive the renowned brand for the largest airline in the world? Our Marketing professionals shape the way we interact with millions of people. Talk about making an impression. You’ll work across multiple platforms to showcase how we are doing great things for our customers. Now, that’s something to talk about.
Below are the categories Jobs for Sales & Marketing sector-
- Brand/Product Management
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Field Sales
- Sales Administration
Yes! we are talking about the recruitments from college. Each year, American Airlines visits college and university campuses to recruit students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- In addition, we post opportunities with numerous colleges from coast to coast.
- We also attend National Diverse Conferences to seek talent, promote our brand, and provide leadership opportunities for our people.
- American considers college candidates for a range of professional positions that are vital to the success of our business.
- If you enjoy a challenge, working with smart people, making an impact, then American Airlines maybe your boarding pass to a new career and the start of a great adventure.
Different programs are initiated for the college students, which are categorized as!
- MBA Leadership Program: What American Airlines says about?
“The airline industry has changed. And we’re changing with it. We are letting go of the old rules and transforming our business and our industry. We’re looking for innovative and engaged MBA’s who want to find solutions that will make an immediate impact. We’re looking for MBA’s who can rise to the occasion to lead and inspire. We’re looking for the future leaders of American. The MBA Leadership program at American has set the standard for developing industry leaders. We provide mentors to help navigate American’s landscape as well as opportunities to network and hear directly from our Senior Executive Leadership Team on a variety of industry topics and career path tips.”
- Undergraduate & Advanced Degrees: What American says about?
“Our business units offer exciting opportunities in an industry where business-models evolution, modernization and cutting-edge initiatives are top priorities. The company has a wide range of departments that recruit undergraduates or students with advanced degrees. Check out the opportunities below for undergraduate and advanced degree students.”
- Engineering Co-op: What American Airlines says about it?
“The American Airlines Co-Op program is designed to create a talent pipeline to our Technical Operations organization. The program offers a progressively challenging experience for engineering students in several technical functional areas of the company. Co-Ops apply aerospace, avionics, electrical and mechanical engineering disciplines within specific departments such as Fleet and Power Plant Engineering, and work alongside experienced engineers to develop a wide variety of skills during each SPRING/SUMMER or SUMMER/FALL work term.”
- It Adept: What American says about?
“The American Airlines Development Program for Technology (ADEPT) is a college recruiting program created to develop a technical talent pipeline for Information Technology (IT). The program was developed to promote leadership skills and expose college recruits to the diverse opportunities American Airlines has to offer. The ADEPT program is a two-year development program where recruits are hired out of college as full time employees. During the first year of the program, the ADEPT members participate in orientation, ADEPT activities, and training while assigned to a Technology team. After the completion of their first year, the ADEPT members are rotated into new teams, where they complete their second year. After the second year, ADEPT members have officially completed the program. While the program officially ends after the second year, ADEPT members are encouraged to seek opportunities within the company after completion of the program.”
Find at: https://jobs.aa.com/content/college/
11. View All Jobs – American Airlines Careers
(1) Search by Category
- View all new openings and positions by category at: https://jobs.aa.com/viewalljobs/
(2) Search by Available Positions
- If you still getting difficulties finding American Airlines Careers, then View all Open Positions for Jobs Search here: https://jobs.aa.com/search/
(3) Search by Locations
- If you want to search the jobs by locations then find at: https://jobs.aa.com/content/location/
American Airlines Careers Flight Attendant Jobs – Military Community Recruiting Veterans Jobs
If you are a Veteran and want to join American Airlines then you’ve got the opportunity to serve your country once again by choosing American Airlines as a Career. In short, you can easily maintain both of the duties. What American Airlines says about Military Community Recruiting-
- At American, you will find a group of professionals with experiences, backgrounds, and ideas as varied and unique as the places we fly.
- We are committed to hiring, training, and developing candidates with a strong desire to learn and grow, both personally and professionally, and to support the diversity of thought and rich experience that military veterans bring to our workforce and embrace the opportunity to have them as part of the American Airlines family.
How to search for Jobs by Military Experience?
- 1. First of all, you’ve to click on the link to find a job as a Veteran- https://jobs.aa.com/content/veterans/
- 2. You’ll see two options on this page to find out Career Opportunities. One is ‘Search by keyword’ with View all Open Positions button and the Second is ‘Search by Military Experience’.
- 3. Either, you can directly enter your keyword of the job to find the results from the 1st option or, you can move to 2nd for more details.
- 4. Now further in the second option, you’ll see 2 boxes here: 1st box asks you about Military Job Code/Title (Written on the box as ‘Enter you MOC or job title) & 2nd box asks you about Civilian Job Title, Career option which you want to search for!
- 5. After entering the correct details, just click on to the ‘Search Jobs’ and you’re done. You will see many of the openings available for you. Apply for them and Get success!
Hear From Our Veterans – Mentioned at American Airlines Careers
“As a captain for American Airlines and as a veteran of United States Army, I am very proud to work for a company that encompasses the core values of selfless service, integrity, and leadership. American Airlines has a proud and rich tradition for supporting our nations military service members, Veterans, and their families, I am very proud to work for a company that gives back to those who serve.” – James Palmersheim
Most Popular FAQs – People Also Ask
How much does a flight attendant make for American Airlines?
- With the increase, flight attendants with more than 16 years with American will earn $60.13 per hour, up from $56.69 per hour.
- A newly hired flight attendant will make $26.16 per hour, up from $24.67.
Where are American Airlines flight attendant bases?
- Willing and able to relocate to any of our flight attendant bases, located in Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, Los Angeles, CA, Miami, FL, New York City, NY, San Francisco, CA, and Washington, DC.
How long do you have to go to school to be a flight attendant?
- New flight attendants typically receive paid training after being hired by an airline, but flight attendant training schools do exist and some choose to pay for their own training before seeking a job.
- Training programs can take up to eight weeks to complete.
How many hours do you work as a flight attendant?
- A hundred and twenty hours a month may sound reasonable for your typical job on the ground, but in the air, it’s insane.
- Working “80 hours” a month — a more regular schedule for flight attendants — actually means working many, many hours more.
How much do you make an hour as a flight attendant?
Flight Attendant Hourly Wages. What is the average hourly pay rate for Flight Attendants? How much does a Flight Attendant make an hour?
- The median hourly wage for a Flight Attendant is $35, as of September 27, 2017, with a range usually between $28-$43, however, this can vary widely depending on a variety of factors.
What is the starting salary for a flight attendant?
Flight Attendant Salaries. What is the average annual salary for Flight Attendant? How much does a Flight Attendant make?
- The median annual Flight Attendant salary is $72,084, as of September 27, 2017, with a range usually between $57,859-$89,371, however, this can vary widely depending on a variety of factors.
Keep connected with us for more updates regarding American Airlines Jobs and their related Services! We’re happy to serve you 🙂