American Airlines AAdvantage Credit Card: If you are fond of traveling OR, do lots of traveling through One of the Best Airlines named ‘American Airlines‘, then you must be heard about American Airlines Credit Card.
Now, If you don’t own American Airlines AAdvantage Credit Card and don’t know about the uses of AAdvantage Credit Card during your journey through American Airlines, then you don’t need to worry at all! We’re always here to explain to you & help you. It’s a brand new way of Managing Your Account during your traveling.
Now, If you are already a holder of American Airlines credit card, then also this post is for you with the latest information about American Airlines Credit Card Offers, American Airlines credit card 75000 miles, 60000 miles, 50000 miles, Best American Airlines credit card, Citi American Airlines credit card, Citi AAdvantage Login, AA.com AAdvantage, Payments, Review, Benefits and so on.
Want to know about AAdvantage? “AAdvantage is the frequent flyer program of American Airlines. It was launched on May 1, 1981. You will be shocked to hear that It was the second such loyalty program in the world (after the first at Texas International Airlines in 1979), and remains the largest with more than 67 million members as of October 2011.
” We’ll also tell you in this content about How to Apply for American Airlines Credit Card™? as well as How to sign on and Register Your Card? So, Get the card that’s right for you and start earning miles with American Airlines AAdvantage Credit Card.
American Airlines Credit Card – AAdvantage Credit Card Uses and Benefits of Miles
Miles accumulated in the program allow members to redeem tickets, upgrade service class, or obtain free or discounted car rentals, hotel stays merchandise, or other products and services through partners.
- The most active members, based on the amount and price of travel booked, are designated AAdvantage Gold, AAdvantage Platinum, AAdvantage Platinum Pro, and AAdvantage Executive Platinum elite members, with privileges such as separate check-in, priority upgrade, and standby processing, or free upgrades.
- They also receive similar privileges from AA’s partner airlines, particularly those in Oneworld.
AAdvantage co-branded credit cards are also available and offer other benefits. These cards are issued by CitiCards, a subsidiary of Citigroup in the United States, by MBNA in the United Kingdom and by Butterfield Bank and Scotiabank in the Caribbean.
- Fly Now payment plan*
- The instant online approval process
- Low monthly payments
- No annual fee**
- No fee for additional authorized users’ cards
- Online account management
- Buy goods and services in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands
Use it everywhere we are
- Airport kiosks & ticket counters
- Admirals Clubs®, Flagship® Lounges & the Arrivals Lounge
- On aa.com for American-operated flights and products
According to Wikipedia,
- Miles credited to AAdvantage originally had no expiration.
- In 1989, miles expired if there was no account activity for three years.
- In 2012, miles expired if there was no activity for 18 months.
- Miles that were considered to have no expiration were subject to a 25% bonus but were then subject to the expiration policy.
The AAdvantage program has an expiration policy that if no miles are gained or used during an 18-month period, the miles expire. Expired miles cannot be used for award travel. To reactivate the previously earned miles, the AAdvantage plan ask members to pay from $200–$600.
Citi AAdvantage Credit Card – Best American Airlines Credit Card Information – 75000 Miles, 70000 Miles, 60000 Miles, and 50000 Miles
Are you looking for Citi AAdvantage Credit Card for different types of Miles? Then, Find the Most preferable choices in Citi® / AAdvantage® credit cards which are given below. You can find American Airlines Credit Card 75000 Miles, 60000 Miles, and 50000 Miles here, which all are the bonus to earn after qualifying purchases.
Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after qualifying purchases
- Admirals Club® membership
- Earn Elite Qualifying Miles
Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Card
- Limited-time: Earn 60,000 bonus miles after qualifying purchases
- NEW: Earn double miles at restaurants and at gas stations
- First checked bag fee waived
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Card
- Limited-time: Earn 70,000 bonus miles after qualifying purchases
- First checked bag fee waived
- Travel and business benefits
Citi AAdvantage Login – American Airlines Credit Card Login (AA.com AAdvantage)
Before taking the Benefits of the American Airlines Credit Card, You must apply for Citi AAdvantage or AAdvantage Credit Card online. It’s so easy to Apply for AA.com AAdvantage Card by following given simple steps. There is a program named Fly now. Pay Later Which is Fly Now Payment Plan, available on purchases of $150 or more. It can reduce your monthly payments as Low Monthly Payments as well as you can manage your account online If you are already a cardholder.
Apply for American Airlines Credit Card Online
To Apply for AMERICAN AIRLINES CREDIT CARD℠, you must fill-up the form available on the Official Website of CitiBankOnline.com. (FORM is here: https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/CRS/acq/launch/index.action?app=UNSOL&langId=EN&siteId=PLCN_AMERICAN&sc=07302&mc=A002)
Step 1 – Fill Up the form by filling up First Name, Middle Initial (Optional), and Last Name (Please enter the First Name using at least two characters).
Step 2 – Provide your email address, which may be used for contacting you regarding American Airlines Credit Card. (To receive your application status by email, your device must be capable of printing or storing email. To request a paper, large font, or Braille copy of any of these documents by mail, call us at 1-800-733-2654 and we will mail them to you at no charge. For assistance with TDD/TTY, please call 1-800-995-9305.)
Step 3 – Provide your Street Address (No P.O. Boxes), Apt./Suite (Optional), City Name, State, and ZIP Code.
Step 4 – Enter Your Phone Number and Phone Type (Mobile/Home/Work).
Step 5 – Provide your Financial Information like Monthly Mortgage/Rent Payment, Residence Status, and Total Annual Net Income.
Step 6 – Provide your Social Security Number (The Information is required to check your credit history with a national credit bureau when processing your application and is strictly confidential).
Step 7 – Provide your Date of Birth in the form of MM/DD/YYYY.
Step 8 – Read all Account Terms & Details which have subjects like Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account, Terms & Conditions Agreement (AMERICAN AIRLINES® CREDIT CARD DISCLOSURES), Device Requirements and Agreements.
Step 9 – After that Click on the Box option which is telling ‘I have read and agree to all of the statements outlined above.
Step 10 – At the Final Step, Click on Submit Application and You’re done here.
- To Citi AAdvantage Login Or, American Airlines Credit Card Login and Manage Your Account Online, Click at: https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_AMERICAN&langId=en_US&pagename=authenticate#manageaccount
American Airlines Fly Now Payment Program
How It Works:
- Apply online for an American Airlines® Credit cards. (You must have a U.S. billing address)
- Approved customers will receive an account number online within minutes.
- No Interest on purchases of $150 or more if paid in full within 6 Months*. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months or if you make a late payment. Minimum payments required.
- Once your account is established, we’ll send you an American Airlines Credit Card that you can use for future purchases.†
With credit approval on all purchases totaling $150 or more on the American Airlines Credit Card. As of 03/27/2017, non-promotional APR for purchases: Variable 27.49% or non-variable 21.96% – 25.99%. Minimum INTEREST CHARGE: no less than $2. See card agreement for details. Offer is valid for consumer accounts in good standing and is subject to change without notice. Minimum payments required.
May not be combined with any other credit promotion offer. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
†Subject to credit approval
Note: By following these links, you may be taken to a partner or information site.
International credit and debit cards
Central and South America
American Airlines Credit Card Offers – Special Offers Citicards.com AAdvantage
Choosing the Best Card for American Airlines Flyers: When it comes to earning American Airlines AAdvantage miles, there are plenty of credit card options from multiple issuers. Today, We’ll point out at what’s available for AA frequent flyers looking to bolster their miles, benefits, and elite status, and recommend what I think is your best choice.
- Limited-time Offer: Earn 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening (https://secure.fly.aa.com/citi/footer-plathv)
Explore more with every mile:
NEW: Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent at restaurants
NEW: Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent at gas stations
Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
Bring amazing travel benefits along for the journey:
First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries
Preferred boarding on American Airlines flights
No foreign transaction fees on purchases*
Take your love of adventure to new heights with these great benefits:
NEW: Earn a $100 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your card membership year and renew your card
Save 25% on inflight food and beverage purchases on American Airlines flights when you use your card
Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
Citi is the main issuer of AAdvantage cards with multiple cards available for new sign-ups.
The bank is known to offer increased sign-up bonuses on a relatively regular basis (like the previously available 100,000 miles for the Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard) and the ability to open multiple accounts with the same type of card.
Before going into further detail, here’s a comparison of the available Citi AAdvantage cards:
American Airlines Credit Card Customer Service – AAdvantage Customer Service
Contact us by phone
- Our automated service is available 24/7 or call during business hours to talk to an agent.
U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
800-733-2654 Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (CT)
423-477-6512 (charges may apply)
Contact us by mail
American Airlines Credit Plan
P.O. Box 183015
Columbus, OH 43128-3015
Customer service/billing questions
American Airlines Credit Card
P.O. Box 6403
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6403
- *No interest when you spend $150 or more if you pay in full within 6 months. May not be combined with any other credit promotion offer. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
Don’t miss: How to check American Airlines Flight Tracker?
- **With credit approval on all purchases totaling $150 or more on the American Airlines Credit Card. As of 03/27/2018, non-promotional APR for purchases: Variable 27.49% or non-variable 21.96% – 25.99%. Minimum INTEREST CHARGE: no less than $2. See card agreement for details. Offer is valid for consumer accounts in good standing and is subject to change without notice. Minimum payments required.
American Airlines Credit Card Payment options
There are different types of payment options available to pay for American Airlines AAdvantage credit card. The major option is Payment by Cards. Other ways you can pay with PayPal, Cash or check, Gift cards, Vouchers, and Flight discounts. You must read the TERMS (explained below) before proceeding to the payments.
You can pay with debit or credit cards including:
- American Airlines Credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
- UATP Card
- Union Pay (credit only)*
Types of American Airlines AAdvantage Credit Card
You can easily purchase different types of cards like:
- Citi® / AAdvantage® credit cards: Travel is easier and more enjoyable when you have less to do and more to gain. The Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® can help you get the most out of your travel experiences.* Know more at: https://www.aa.com/i18n/aadvantage-program/miles/partners/credit-card/aadvantage-credit-cards.jsp
- AAdvantage® Aviator® Mastercard®: Enjoy an elevated experience with your AAdvantage® Aviator® Mastercard®. You’ll have access to travel benefits and will earn miles on every purchase to help get you closer to your next trip. Know more at: https://www.aa.com/i18n/aadvantage-program/miles/partners/credit-card/aadvantage-credit-cards.jsp#cardholder
- American Airlines AirPass: AirPass® gives you an easy and convenient way to pay for spur-of-the-moment flights. Know more at: https://airpass.aa.com/vt-cust/showHome.do?_ga=2.16923002.25155464.1508235318-883785850.1489507339
- UATP: Use UATP at more than 200 airlines or Amtrak®and you’ll get a billing and payment system that helps you stay on track. Know more at: https://www.aa.com/i18n/customer-service/programs-products/uatp.jsp
- American Airlines credit card: With the Fly Now plan, there’s no interest when you spend $150 or more if you pay in full within six months.* Know more at: https://www.aa.com/i18n/customer-service/payment-options/american-airlines-credit-card.jsp
You can use PayPal on aa.com for all travel except award tickets. Choose PayPal and you’ll be redirected to their website to log in and confirm your payment*. If your payment is declined, your reservation will be canceled.
If you don’t already have a PayPal account, create one for free today. Create a PayPal account
Countries that accept PayPal
- U.S. (including Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands)
Cash or check
You can pay with cash or check at some airport ticket counters or travel centers.
Ticket sales centers: Teams all over the world to help you in person
Airport information: Before you head to the airport, see gate information, terminal maps, ticket counter hours, and more. Your trip starts here.
Pay for your flights with plastic or virtual cards.***
You can pay for flights with paper vouchers or eVouchers. To pay with a paper voucher, contact Reservations****
Use your flight discount before it expires to buy flights.***
- *Available in the US (including Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands)
- **Available in: Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadalupe, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Martinique, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and US (including Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands)
- ***Gift cards, eVouchers, and Flight Discount are available in the US (including Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands)
Contact American Airlines Credit Card™
M-F 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS
TDD/TTY for the Hearing Impaired
Outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, Call Collect
American Airlines Credit Card™
P.O. Box 7032
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7032
American Airlines Credit Card™
P.O. Box 9001006
Louisville, KY 40290-1006
American Airlines Credit Card™
6716 Grade Ln STE 910
Louisville, KY 40213
American Airlines AAdvantage Credit Card Review – Best Card for AA Flyers
Best American Airlines Credit Card review: It’s really tough to say about Which card is “Best”. It always depends upon your choice to fly American Airlines with a Higher Annual Fee or Medium-Range Fee. We’ll say that Citi AAdvantage Executive Card is the one for you, If you choose to fly American Airlines exclusively or most of the time. You can spend quite a bit on the card after elite status.
Now, If you are only an occasional American Airlines Flyer, then We’ll suggest you go with AAdvantage Platinum Select Card. Here, you’ll get the sizable sign-up bonus to boost your account from the beginning.
Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard® for you, If you’re a frequent American flyer but don’t have status, additional perks that come with this card like a first free checked bag on domestic AA itineraries, preferred boarding on American flights can be extremely valuable.
So, Which card would you like to prefer to make your journey the Best one with American Airlines? Drop your comment below! We’ll happy to read and answer your queries.
Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Expressed directly through AA.com services. If you find any issue here in the distributing content, directly comment below or Contact us.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.