American airlines reservations, phone number Customer Service: Reservations are one of the important elements while you traveling through any of the airlines.
And here, we’ve discussed with you the Reservations of American Airlines, which is responsible for 6700+ daily departures including domestic & international flights. It’s a really simple way to book flights and traveling through American Airlines these days.
You Can Check Also: American Airlines Careers Flight Attendant Jobs, login, Center, Credit Union
They provide various types of offers, discounts, and cheapest rates under their reservations system. For inquiry, you can find the phone number and customer service support also, which is available for you 24*7.
In this context, you can check many direct and indirect ways to book your reservations through American Airlines with details like flight reservations, destinations, changing reservations, my reservations, seat reservations, confirmation, lookup, telephone number, customer service, tickets, status & much more.
So read the further content to acquire the complete information:-
American Airlines Reservations
Either, you’re traveling one way or, you want to get your tickets reserved for round trips and even vacation, you can directly find your flights for booking through American Airlines. In this way, you can also use the American Airlines redeem miles by simply clicking on the checkbox, given on the home page of www.aa.com.
Now, If you are already an AAdvantage user (having an account on that) then you can log in through AAdvantage by entering your username, last name, and password.
If you’re not a user then simply click on the Join AAdvantage program. The benefits of joining will definitely give you discounts on your tickets and reservations.
If you are from the United States, Click here to book flights through American Airlines. Hence, American Airlines provide their flight’s reservations in the 2 categories:
- 1. Domestic Flights
- 2. International Flights
NOTE: Read further content to check about American Airlines Reservations and ticket changes or Use the table of contents given above to make it in the easier way.
Find your trip of reservation at: https://www.aa.com/reservation/findReservationSubmit.do
After clicking on the above link, A new tab will open for you containing the Find Your Trip heading with 3 boxes to fill up. All 3 boxes are required to fill for checking the trip reservation status through American Airlines.
- In the 1st Box, you’ve to write the Passenger’s first name (Enter a passenger’s first name).
- In the 2nd Box, write the Passenger’s last name (Enter a passenger’s last name).
- 3rd and Last Box is asking you to fill the Record locator (Please enter a valid six-character record locator). It’s also valid and useful for the American Airlines Reservations Lookup.
- At the final step, Just you have to click on the Find your trip button. And you’re done.
You can also choose another option of login, which is with your AAdvantage number or username and password. Click here to log in with the AAdvantage number.
Must Check: American Airlines Flight Tracker
American Airlines Domestic Flights
You can find American Airlines domestic flights available for all of your favorite United States destinations here. These destinations include big cities, small towns, and popular states of the USA.
You can easily travel one to another place by using AAdvantage and Frequent flyer services of American Airlines. Both of these services will help you make your flight schedules convenient, effortless, and exact time arrival-departure at a cheap price.
Below, we are providing some of the Popular American Airlines domestic flight routes, which areas:
- Los Angeles to New York (LAX to JFK)
- New York to Los Angeles (JFK to LAX)
- Los Angeles to San Francisco (LAX to SFO)
- San Francisco to Los Angeles (SFO to LAX)
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles (LAS to LAX)
- Chicago to Los Angeles (ORD to LAX)
- San Francisco to New York (SFO to JFK)
- New York to San Francisco (JFK to SFO)
- San Francisco to Seattle (SFO to SEA)
- Los Angeles to Chicago (LAX to ORD)
- Los Angeles to Denver (LAX to DEN)
- Denver to Los Angeles (DEN to LAX)
- San Francisco to Chicago (SFO to ORD)
- Los Angeles to Dallas (LAX to DFW)
- Dallas to Los Angeles (DFW to LAX)
- Minneapolis to Chicago (MSP to ORD)
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas (LAX to LAS)
- Chicago to Boston (ORD to BOS)
- Boston to Chicago (BOS to ORD)
- Los Angeles to Boston (LAX to BOS)
- Boston to Los Angeles (BOS to LAX)
- Seattle to Denver (SEA to DEN)
- Denver to Seattle (DEN to SEA)
- Seattle to Los Angeles (SEA to LAX)
- Los Angeles to Seattle (LAX to SEA)
- Seattle to San Francisco (SEA to SFO)
- Chicago to New York (ORD to LGA)
- Saint Louis to Chicago (STL to ORD)
- Chicago to Saint Louis (ORD to STL)
- Kahului to Los Angeles (OGG to LAX)
- Los Angeles to Kahului (LAX to OGG)
- Sacramento to Los Angeles (SMF to LAX)
- Los Angeles to Sacramento (LAX to SMF)
- Los Angeles to Kailua-Kona (LAX to KOA)
- Palm Springs to San Francisco (PSP to SFO)
- Chicago to San Francisco (ORD to SFO)
- Chicago to Dallas (ORD to DFW)
- Dallas to Denver (DFW to DEN)
- Denver to Dallas (DEN to DFW)
- Dallas to San Francisco (DFW to SFO)
The top routes that American Airlines flies are:
- DFW to CLT with 5,200+ flights every month
- CLT to DFW with 4,800+ flights every month
- ORD to DFW with 4,100+ flights every month
- ORD to CLT with 4,000+ flights every month
- IAH to CLT with 3,800+ flights every month
American Airlines International Flights
Find American Airlines International Flights available for all of your favorite World destinations here. These International destinations include 50 countries, which are the most famous and common in the world.
You can use the frequent flyer miles program of American Airlines to make your journey most convenient than ever with the Best travel routes and schedules at the best fares across the globe.
Below, we are providing some of the Popular American Airlines international flight routes, which areas:
- Los Angeles to London (LAX to LHR)
- New York to London (JFK to LHR)
- San Francisco to London (SFO to LHR)
- Los Angeles to Sydney (LAX to SYD)
- Washington to London (IAD to LHR)
- San Francisco to Hong Kong (SFO to HKG)
- Los Angeles to Mexico City (LAX to MEX)
- Boston to London (BOS to LHR)
- Chicago to London (ORD to LHR)
- Houston to London (IAH to LHR)
- Dallas to Frankfurt (DFW to FRA)
- Miami to London (MIA to LHR)
- Los Angeles to Taipei (LAX to TPE)
- Los Angeles to Vancouver (LAX to YVR)
- Los Angeles to Auckland (LAX to AKL)
- Los Angeles to Guadalajara (LAX to GDL)
- Chicago to Hong Kong (ORD to HKG)
- New York to Madrid (JFK to MAD)
- New York to Brussels (JFK to BRU)
- San Francisco to Taipei (SFO to TPE)
- Chicago to Beijing (ORD to PEK)
- Chicago to Shanghai (ORD to PVG)
- Los Angeles to Shanghai (LAX to PVG)
- Atlanta to London (ATL to LHR)
- Chicago to Toronto (ORD to YYZ)
- New York to Barcelona (JFK to BCN)
- Chicago to Mexico City (ORD to MEX)
- New York to Sao Paulo (JFK to GRU)
- Chicago to Montreal (ORD to YUL)
- New York to Milan (JFK to MXP)
- Miami to Mexico City (MIA to MEX)
- Orlando to London (MCO to LGW)
- Chicago to Calgary (ORD to YYC)
- Los Angeles to Calgary (LAX to YYC)
- Phoenix to Calgary (PHX to YYC)
- Chicago to Ottawa (ORD to YOW)
- San Francisco to Puerto Vallarta (SFO to PVR)
- Miami to Guatemala City (MIA to GUA)
- Los Angeles to Toronto (LAX to YYZ)
- New York to Toronto (JFK to YYZ)
There are 10 major Airports with Flights and Destinations of American Airlines as of Winter 2017. According to Wikipedia, American Airlines is the only US carrier that flies to
- Barranquilla (Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport) (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional Ernesto Cortissoz) (IATA: BAQ, ICAO: SKBQ)
- Belo Horizonte (Tancredo Neves/Confins International Airport) (IATA: CNF, ICAO: SBCF)
- Brasilia (Brasília–Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek International Airport) (IATA: BSB, ICAO: SBBR)
- Cali (Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport) (IATA: CLO, ICAO: SKCL)
- Cap-Haitien (Cap-Haïtien International Airport) (IATA: CAP, ICAO: MTCH)
- Caracas (Simón Bolívar International Airport or Maiquetía “Simón Bolívar” International Airport) (IATA: CCS, ICAO: SVMI (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional de Maiquetia “Simón Bolívar”)
- Fort-de-France (Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport) (French: Aéroport International Martinique Aimé Césaire) (IATA: FDF, ICAO: TFFF)
- Guayaquil (José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport) (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional José Joaquín de Olmedo) (IATA: GYE, ICAO: SEGU)
- La Paz (El Alto International Airport) (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional El Alto) (IATA: LPB, ICAO: SLLP)
- Manaus (Manaus International Airport – Eduardo Gomes) (IATA: MAO, ICAO: SBEG)
- Maracaibo (La Chinita International Airport) (IATA: MAR, ICAO: SVMC)
- Montevideo (Carrasco/General Cesáreo L. Berisso International Airport) (IATA: MVD, ICAO: SUMU)
- Pointe-a-Pitre (Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport or Pointe-à-Pitre Le Raizet Airport) (French: Aérodrome de Pointe-à-Pitre Le Raizet or Aéroport Guadeloupe Pôle Caraïbes “Caribbean Hub”) (IATA: PTP, ICAO: TFFR)
- San Salvador (Bahamas) (San Salvador Airport) (Cockburn Town Airport) (IATA: ZSA, ICAO: MYSM)
- Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) (Viru Viru International Airport) (IATA: VVI, ICAO: SLVR) and,
- Varadero (Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport) (Cuba) (Varadero Airport) (Spanish: Aeropuerto de Varadero) (IATA: VRA, ICAO: MUVR)
It is also the leading U.S. carrier to Cuba in terms of passenger volume. Below, we’re providing you 10 major AA Hubs listed by departures as of Winter 2017.
|1||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, TEXAS||804||197||(IATA: DFW ICAO: KDFW FAA LID: DFW WMO: 72259)|
|2||Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NORTH CAROLINA||664||150||(IATA: CLT ICAO: KCLT FAA LID: CLT WMO: 72314)|
|3||Chicago O’Hare International Airport, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS||498||122||(IATA: ORD ICAO: KORD FAA LID: ORD WMO: 72530)|
|4||Philadelphia International Airport, PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA||400||112||(IATA: PHL ICAO: KPHL FAA LID: PHL WMO: 72408)|
|5||Miami International Airport, FLORIDA||350||130||(IATA: MIA ICAO: KMIA FAA LID: MIA WMO: 72202)|
|6||Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, ARIZONA||299||91||(IATA: PHX ICAO: KPHX FAA LID: PHX WMO: 72278)|
|7||Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, VIRGINIA||250||60||(IATA: DCA ICAO: KDCA FAA LID: DCA WMO: 72405)|
|8||Los Angeles International Airport, CALIFORNIA||225||70||(IATA: LAX ICAO: KLAX FAA LID: LAX WMO: 72295)|
|9||LaGuardia Airport, the northern part of the NEW YORK CITY||173||38||(IATA: LGA ICAO: KLGA FAA LID: LGA WMO: 72503)|
|10||John F. Kennedy International Airport, NEW YORK CITY||105||49||(IATA: JFK ICAO: KJFK FAA LID: JFK WMO: 74486)|
Top Airports American Airlines serves
Here is a list of some of the major airports American Airlines tickets and reservations are directly available at –
- Dallas/Ft Worth & other airports (DFW)
- Charlotte Douglas Airport (CLT)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Philadelphia Airport (PHL)
- Miami Airport (MIA)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Phoenix Sky Harbour Intl Airport (PHX)
- Washington Reagon National Airport (DCA)
- Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
- New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Madrid Bajaras Airport (MAD)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Hong Kong Intl Airport (HKG)
- Jacksonville Airport (JAX)
- Providence-TF Green Airport (PVD)
- Abu Dhabi Intl Airport (AUH)
- Tampa Airport (TPA)
- Columbus Airport (CMH)
- Cancun Airport (CUN)
- Pittsburgh Airport (PIT)
- Indianapolis Airport (IND)
- Toronto Pearson Intl Airport (YYZ)
- Dayton Airport (DAY)
- Honolulu Airport (HNL)
- Barcelona Airport (BCN)
- San Jose Airport (SJC)
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Tokyo Narita Airport (NRT)
- Rochester Monroe County Airport (ROC)
- Memphis Airport (MEM)
- El Paso Airport (ELP)
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
American Airlines Reservations Phone Number – Call American Airlines Reservations
- Address: 4700 American Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76155
- Phone: (800) 433-7300
Have your reservations not confirmed yet? Struggling with the ticket booking? Don’t worry at all! Here, we’re providing you the perfect assistance from American Airlines in case of reservations and ticket changes. You can check the Worldwide American airline’s phone number reservations. This is not enough, you can also call American Airlines reservations in your own language which include; English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Hearing & speech impaired. American Airlines reservations Worldwide phone numbers include different regions like as U.S., Canada, Africa, Asia/South Pacific, Caribbean, Bermuda, Europe, Russia, Mexico, Central America, South America, and the Middle East.
You Can Check Also: Contact American Airlines – Customer Service and Phone Number
We’ve already written a complete article on reservations and customer service phone numbers for American Airlines.
NOTE: Not all international calls are toll-free. Rates for calls from a cell phone may be higher than calls from a landline. In some locations, a General Sales Agent (GSA) may handle marketing, ticketing, sales, and reservations on behalf of American Airlines.
Book flights with American Airlines at: Book round trip, one way, multi-way at American Airlines
You can book your flights with American Airlines and easily finalize your reservations by clicking on above link. Here, you’ll find Book with Miles option along with Log in to your AAdvantage account, Select Cities and Dates (Round Trip, One Way or Multi Way) with number of passengers. At the last option, you’ll find Lowest fare/Flexible fare with Business/First Class by selecting airline (American Airlines). And, Finally click on Search button to confirm your bookings.
Phone Number for American Airlines Reservations | American Airlines Reservations Customer Service
- American Airlines is dedicated to providing a positive travel experience for all customers.
- If you have questions or want to make special travel arrangements, you can make them online or call 800-433-7300.
- For additional information, in the U.S., please contact American Airlines or American Eagle at 800-433-7300.
- If assistance is needed in Spanish, you may dial 800-633-3711.
- If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you may contact American Airlines or American Eagle at 800-543-1586 (For hearing or speech impaired assistance).
This Customer service plan addresses a number of the service goals we have defined for ourselves. Every customer is important to American Airlines and American Eagle, and we are dedicated to making every flight you take with us something special. Your safety, comfort, and convenience are our most important concerns.
- Lowest fare availability
- Delays, cancellations, and diversion events
- Essential customer needs during extraordinary delays
- Assistance when your flight has been delayed or canceled
- Baggage delivery
- Baggage liability
- Guaranteed fares and 24-hour hold policy for American Airlines flights (including American Airlines flights operated by codeshare partners)
- Ticket refunds
- Accommodation of customers with special needs
- Flights with over sales
- Frequent flyer program – AAdvantage
- Other travel policies
- Service with domestic codeshare partners
- Handling of customer issues
Check Complete Customer Service Plan along with Lowest fare availability, Delays, Cancellation and diversion events, Baggage delivery, Baggage liability, 24-hour refund, Refunds, Accommodation of customers with special needs, Flights with oversells, Check-in requirements and baggage acceptance cutoff times, Customer loyalty program – AAdvantage and other travel policies at: Customer Service Support
Are American Airlines tickets refundable?
- We (American Airlines) do not refund nonrefundable American Airlines tickets except when the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of purchase, when we make a schedule change that results in a change of 61 minutes or more, upon the death of a passenger or passenger’s traveling companion or because of military orders.
How do I find my American Airlines ticket number?
- On a paper ticket, the airline code and ticket number are located at the bottom center of the ticket.
- For example, you would enter 2150030834 in the ticket number box.
- The 001 is already provided to the left of the box if American Airlines is selected as the airline flown.
- Enter the 3-digit airline code preceding the ticket number if any other airline is selected.
- The 0 at the end is for internal use only.
- On an email receipt, the airline code and ticket number are located in the middle of the page.
Check More about Contact AA – Ticket Number Location
How much does it cost to change a flight on American Airlines?
- American Airlines has a whopping $200 change fee on paid fares (other than full-fare refundable tickets) for domestic flights, and up to $750 for international flights.
- Same-day changes are $75-$150 in the economy and free for business and first-class passengers on paid fares.
How much does it cost to change a flight on American?
- It now costs $200 to change or cancel a non-refundable airfare on the remaining “legacy” U.S. airlines (American, Delta, United, and US Airways), and a bit less on some other carriers.
- Changing or canceling an international airfare can cost much more. But there are many ways of avoiding the fee.
Manage Reservations – American Airlines My Reservations
It’s really easy to manage the reservations of American Airlines. They have all the options available on the official website. Just you have to Find your trip – Find a reservation page here. Visit here
- Even, You can also find my reservations by just clicking on the given link. Just you have to fill in the required details in order to proceed with the Find your trip button.
- Just make sure to check flight status and check-in from time to time near your traveling dates.
Flight Reservations – Changing Reservations
There are many airlines available for your travel cause, especially in the USA. And, they frequently change schedules on a daily basis which include their flights delayed or canceled for a number of reasons. With the changing plans of Airlines during your traveling dates, You(Passengers) are usually offered little compensation (if any) due to some of the policies.
But, when travelers decide to change or cancel their own reservations from a particular airline, they have to pay huge fees or charge in this way. And, talking about American Airlines
Read also: American Airlines Online Check-in
- It has a whopping $200 change fee on paid fares (other than full-fare refundable tickets) for domestic flights, and up to $750 for international flights.
- Same-day changes are $75-$150 in the economy and free for business and first-class passengers on paid fares.
- For Flight Reservations – You may consider our above post regarding reservations and ticket changes. So, make sure to check the table of contents.
Tips for Avoiding Change and Cancellation Fees
- 1. Take these fees into account when you choose a carrier or any airline.
- 2. Remember the 24-hour rule while traveling through any of the airlines.
- 3. Don’t pay a cancellation fee until you have to find a reason to do that.
- 4. Make sure to book one-way versus round-trip flights, always give it a second thought.
- 5. Have a good reason for canceling your flights. Carefully consider all the points and then make a decision.
American Airlines Seat Reservations
If you do lots of traveling and want to get reserved seats of your choice then you must prefer Seat Reservations services within American airlines’ phone number reservations in this way. You can get all the essentials including Main Cabin seats. It’s written on the official website of American Airlines that “The Main Cabin ticket is more than just a seat – it includes everything you need for an enjoyable flight.
So, what are you waiting for Just find flights and book now your reservations and tickets?
Check here for Reservations and tickets FAQs
The benefits of choosing and planning your reservations in earlier areas:
- 1. Seat Selection: You can choose your seat for free when you book or buy a Preferred seat in a more favorable location.
- 2. Free carry-on: You can bring 1 personal item and 1 bag with you for free. Check all the restrictions before you board. Read about Baggage Fees, Tracker, Policy, Checked Baggage, Rules, Weight, Claim, Allowance here!
- 3. Free snacks: Snacks and soft drinks are always free. Plus, additional food or drinks may be available for free or to buy, depending on your route.
- 4. Free entertainment: Sit back and relax with free movies and TV shows – on screen or on your device.
- 5. Wi-Fi: You can buy Wi-Fi on select aircraft so you never miss a beat while you’re on board.
American Airlines Cancel Reservations
If you are looking for canceling the American airline’s phone number reservations due to some urgency or anything else then you must need to check the refund system of AA.
- You have up to 24 hours from the time of ticket purchase for a full refund if you booked at least 2 days prior to departure. You must cancel your trip for a refund.
- I booked through Reservations, the service charge is nonrefundable.
- If you bought your American Airlines ticket directly from us, you can request a refund online or contact Reservations.
- We’ll process your refund back to the original credit card within 7 days (it should appear on your statement in 1-2 billing cycles).
- For cash and check purchases, we’ll process your refund within 20 days after receiving a complete refund request.
- If you bought your ticket from a travel agent or a website like Expedia, please contact the agent or travel site directly.
More about refunds you can check at the customer service FAQs page at: Check here
Thanks for choosing American airlines’ phone number reservations as your 1st priority in the terms of reservations and services.
Always a pleasure to read this content till the end. Hope you liked this detailed post about American Airlines Reservations Phone number and Customer service.
Hope the article solving all your doubts with perfect solutions. If It’s not then put your comments below in the comment box. We’ll directly get in touch with you to resolve your issues.
Thanks for reading till the end. And, Don’t forget to read our other articles related to American Airlines. Have a great day!